Friday 11 November 2011

Current favourite Lip & Eye combos

Hello everybody! First of all I have a big fat apology to make.... You may have noticed that I have been MIA for quite a while now and the only excuse I can give is that since I've come back to university for my 3rd year I have really been working my arse off and trying so hard that I just got into a bit of a non-blogging cycle :(
I'm back now, and I can't promise that my posts will be as regular as they used to be, but I definately have a few good ones in mind so watch this space.

With that out of the way, it's time to show you my current FAVOURITE eye and lip combosthese are things that I have discovered look lovely layered over eachother and actually take very little effort with a pretty result.
Here's the look:

On the lips I am wearing MAC Dervish lip pencil all over the lip topped with MAC sheen supreme lipstick in supremely confident.


And on the eyes I am wearing Topshop silky cream shadow in Glint covered in MAC sable eyeshadow.
L to R: Mac sable, Topshop Glint, Mac supremely confident, Mac Dervish.


The thing I love most about this look is that it really is minimum effort. You literally layer the products over eachother and it looks like you've spent real effort doing your makeup.


Also, before I discovered this lip combo I was really stuggling to find a way to use the supremely confident lipstick because it is just too pale alone, but over a pinky/neautral lip liner like dervish I think it looks amazing and makes my lips look really plumped.


What else I have used:
Eyes: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Mac Nylon e/s (browbone), 17 liquid liner, Rimmel soft kohl-black, Rimmel Lash accelerator mascara.


Face: same concealer, Mac matchmaster foundation-1.0, Bourjois delice de soleil bronzer, 17 peach melba blush, Mac MSF-soft and gentle.


Lips: combo shown.



Thanks for reading!
Hope you havn't forgotten me!
Rachy xxx

6 comments:

  1. yay Rachel I have been sneakily reading your blog for months and now I have a blog too :D we must go make up shopping one day :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OohI didn't know you had a blog :) yeh defo, fenwicks is having a 20% off beauty floor event on nov 23rd (yay!) R u going to it? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying uni! Nice to see a post :) Love the look of glint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gaelle :) yeh glint is lovely I really wish there was a bigger range of colours, id buy them all! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just spent the last hour reading through your blog - I love it! I also love that you mix high and low end products because I've always done the same with normally pretty good results lol

    Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for all the new ideas you've given me to try and that I'm your newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @redilocks Aw thanks alot :) yeh I definitely like to mix it up because there are some really good drugstore products out there, and I also like to treat myself every now and then with some high end :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...