Wednesday 17 August 2011

FOTD- pop of colour

So today I felt like keeping it simple with my makeup, not having to spend time blending different eyeshadows together, but I still wanted to retain a pop of colour. So the look I came up with was very simple, the lid eyeshadow was applied standardly up to the crease and the teal colour along the lower lash line was applied with an angled brush, SIMPLES!
I really like the results, and I think this is definatly a look I will wear more of, swapping the colours around. It was so simple to do and gave me the pop of colour that I wanted.
Here's the look:


Face: Bobby brown creamy concealer- porcelain, Mac studio sculpt foundation-NC15, Maybelline dream matte powder- 02 rose ivory, Borjois delice de soleil bronzer-12 light/medium, Mac style blush, Jemma kidd dewy glow radiance cream- Rose gold

Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake-thunder, Mac prep + prime eye-light, Mac eyeshadows: Gleam(lid), All that glitters(outer corner), Nylon (brow bone & corner), Nars eyeshadow duo-misfit (the teal-lower lash line), Rimmel white eyeliner, Rimmel lash accelerator mascara.

Lips: Elf conditioning lip balm- mellow melon.

Hope you like!
Rachy xxx

3 comments:

  1. I like that! keeping everything else natural except for that lil pop of colour on your eyes.. Really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. gleam looks very nice on your lid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but very effective!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...