Sunday 15 May 2011

Sam Chapman Real techniques- Stippling & Blush brush review

I'm sure if you are a beauty blogger you all know who Samantha Chapman (one half of Pixiwoo) is, and I'm sure you will also know that she has collaborated with Real techniques to create her own animal cruelty free brush range. The brush line was launched in the US first so it was quite a wait for us in the UK to be able to buy the brushes on line, but they are now and available at:
www.love-makeup.co.uk
The Brushes from this range looked so pretty and some of the brushes looked quite unique in shape, so I just had to try a couple out for myself. I went for the Stippling brush (RRP £10.99) and the Blush brush (£9.99)
The packaging mentions that these duo fibre brushes are designed to create 'pixel perfect results'.
The face brushes have a pretty pink handle and all of the brushes have a flat base allowing them to stand on surfaces, which I am already finding convenient.
A closer look at the brush:
The blush brush has a lovely tapered dome shape and the stippling has a flat top, perfect for applying foundation and buffing in cream products.

And heres a little video of my first impressions on the brushes:



Rachy xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...