Friday 15 April 2011

Recreating Pixiwoo's Catwalk trend: Jean-Pierre Braganza

I just watched Pixiwoo Sam's latest video on The Jean Pierre Braganza Catwalk look and with nothing else to do I decided to give it a try myself. I have a few colours that I thought could work for the look and it didn't look to difficult to create so I just did this look for a bit of fun...



Check Pixiwoo's youtube channel or blog for the video, and here's the face chart for the look:


Admittedly my recreation isn't the best in the world, it was a bit of a rush job but it was quite fun and easy to do, and my pictures make me giggle cause I think I look like the devil (so good potential haloween makeup lol):





As I said this was quite a simple look, so there werent many products involved. Here's what I used:


Face: Maxfactor weightless foundation- light ivory, Mac cream colour base- Virgin isle, Barry M red blusher


Eyes: Illamasqua brow cake- Thunder, Bobbi brown corrector- porcelain bisque, Mac cream colour base- Virgin isle, Barry M red blusher, Pixi gel liner- Onyx, Sleek lengthen & volumise mascara


Lips: Maybelline moisture extreme lip liner- 56 red glamour, Mac venemous villains lipglass- revenge is sweet


Hope my devilish recreation hasn't scared you too much!


Rachy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think this is really pretty on you, it works well with your fair skin. I loved Pixiwoo's video for this, it is such a great look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...