Wednesday 6 April 2011

Back 2 Mac- Which lipstick did I choose.....

So I have finally used up my 6 mac items, and went down to Mac this morning to trade for one free lipstick :)

empties: Mac prep+prime eye, 2x plush lash mascara, dazzleglass in smile, 2x spiked brow pencil


So which colour did I go for you ask...


Girl About Town!


I was pretty sure I wanted this shade already as I love my bold lip colours on nights out. Browsing the web to see swatches of G.A.T I found a picture that confirmed my choice...



Kim Kardashian wearing Girl about town, how gorgeous does it look?! There were a handfull of other celebs pictured wearing this lipstick, including Beyonce :)


My very own Girl about town


The light in these pictures isn't the best for showing off jus how bright the lipstick is but hey ho... Girl about town is an amplified lipstick so it's super creamy and packed with colour


Any of you ladies taken advantage of the back 2 Mac scheme yet?


Rachy xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a stunning colour, I can definitely see why you picked that shade! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that picture of Kim Kardashian. It looks amazing on you too! Must resist buying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's gorgeous!!! Bright colours look stunning on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Girl About Town and it's one of my faves!:D

    It looks pretty on you.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colour, you have lovely lips aswell. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is so pretty i want one myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour. I have lipstick envy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...