Tuesday 18 January 2011

Lashes, mini haul & pics

To pretty blogger ladies, I am sorry for the lack of blogging in the last few days, its all been very hectic with moving back to uni and my laptop being in repair...but now I am back!
On my first day back in canterbury I couldn't help but go to my precious fenwicks to check the mac counter had remained in buisness since i'd gone home for the holidays.
Didn't buy anything from the mac counter but I did notice a huge counter elswhere in the shop with millions of false lashes on sale. I'm not a massive wearer of falsies as I think they are more hassle that they are worth. But seeing as they were on salllleeee and all.... I picked up a couple of girls aloud lashes, £3.45 each, not bad :)

Happy buys. Not sure why the Kimberly ones are called 'festival lashes' as I can safely say that from my festival experiences, applying false lashes is the last thing I want to be doing!

Im sure you've all seen the Cheryl ones before, but I have never seen the Kimbelys and I lurve them.

The lashes I chose to apply were the Cheryls:



You can see from the last picture that the inside corner on the left eyelashes has popped up, but I dont care, this is a happy picture :)

I am fairly happy with the outcome. I attempted to follow the pixiwoo tutorial, but found it is not 'easy' like she says it is atall! Instead my housemate had to put them on for me and one of the inside corners kept popping up needing more glue. Quite an inconvenience but they did stick in the end.

Rachy xxx

2 comments:

  1. I struggle to put false lashes on... you did a really good job! like the kimberly lashes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...