Wednesday 19 January 2011

FOTD blue eyes

So i could of added this to the NOTD post, but I decided to do another for fun :)
Ive mentioned before but blues scare me a bit but Ive given blue another go today..
here it is:






Face
Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer- 02 natural
Maybelline dream matte powder- 02 rose ivory
Mac beauty powder- oh so fair
Benefit that gal brightening face primer

Eyes
Benefit eyebrow pencil- medium
Mac prep and prime eye base- light
Pixi pearly white eyshadow
Mac mineral eyeshadow trio- blue my mind
Mac pearlglide eyeliner- Petrol blue
Rimmel eye kohl- white
Mac plush lash mascara

Lips
Benefit lipgloss- life on the A list

Rachy xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look fab although I know what you mean. Maybe because you have green eyes and it could look a bit too contrasting. But I like it how you did it on these photos! I think a soft blue version looks great on you. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...