Wednesday 22 December 2010

Virtual makeover!

So this post is just a little bit of fun to keep me distracted at work.
The internet homepage at work is msn homepage and they have been advertising daily virtual makeovers in association with Boots, where you simply upload a picture and away you go!
For a giggle I had a go, and here's what i came up with:
(if you want to have a go yourself heres the link:)
http://dailymakeover.style.uk.msn.com/index.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0


The Hairdo is courtesy of Anne Hathaway, and the makeup I did myself (virtually) ;)









And now for a slightly more exotic look ;)...


Got bored at work again and madeover one of the boots models..wish I looked like that!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I'm going to have to try this! I would experiment with all kinds of crazy looks :)

    Come check my blog out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alee.: Yeh try it is a bit of fun when u need distracting..just working on another one now at work hah. saw your blog on the child models in vogue, very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...