Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sweet Soft Lips

This is just a quick post to distract me at work, But the topic is I think something worth a mention.
With all this harsh winter weather every girl (or boy-my boyfriend loves it!) needs to protect her lips from cracking and keep them soft. Although I am usually a carmex girl I thought I'd make a change when I saw the Vaseline with coca butter in Boots, and I am glad I chose to do so.
I was previously unaware of this new flavour so it came as a nice surprise, and at £1.50 it has been keeping my lips nice and soft at half of the price of Carmex.
The smell is also yummy, it reminds me of the smell of the caramel laces you get from Ikea :)
so If you want sweet soft lips at a good price I would recoment this little gem.

2 comments:

  1. I have used this product everyday since I got it and talked about it in my videos. I agree, it's perfect for winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is! ooh ill have to take a look at your videos x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...