Thursday 16 December 2010

FOTD, warm & christmassy

So its essay time again and you know what that means...I do a blog post to avoid doing work!
I said that over the Christmas period I would start experimenting more with glitter and shimmer, and this look is a start on that. Really I wanted to try a full on look with my Copper pigment because I dont think ive used it to its full potential yet.
Overall i am very happy with this look :)

Face: Mac mineralize foundation NW20, Maybelline pure cover mineral concealer- 02 natural, Mac mineralize skin finish- soft and gentle, number 17 blush and glow- peaches and cream

Eyes: Benefit instant brow- medium, Mac prep+prime eye base- light, Urban decay eyeshadow- midnight cowboy, Mac pigment- Copper sparkle (mixed with) Urban decay eyeshadow transforming potion, Mac pearlglide eyeliner- Lord it up, Loreal volume million lashes- black

Lips: Mac venemous villains creamsheen lipstick- innocence, beware!, Mac dazzleglass creme- Smile.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...