Saturday 25 December 2010

Chrstmas FOTD!

YAYAYAYAY its finally here...Christmas!!! I got very spoilt this year, you'll notice the picture quality is now better which means..new camera :) I also got lots of pretty makeup and new breast cancer GHDs (I will be doing a post on all my prezzies in the next couple of days)
but for now, heres my FOTD (done using my new mac brushes and a couple of new products:) and hair of the day:

The Hair:


And here's what I used:

If you want to know the names of any of the products, just ask :)
Merry Christmas

Rachy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    PS. I love your hat!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ayeisha: thanks, the hat was a nice surprise from my mum :) merry xmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...